- Mike Tabacsko
- 5 Federal Hill Road, Nashua NH 03062
603.880.4666 - email@example.com
Important City Contacts
|Nashua City Hall||589-3000|
|Four Hills Landfill||589.3410|
|Nashua School District||966-1000|
|Ledge Street Elementary School||966-2280|
|Main Dunstable Elementary School||594-4318|
|Nashua Fire Rescue||594-3651|
|Nashua Police Department||Non-Emergency
Welcome to my website!
Welcome – Thank you for visiting my website.
It was a privilege to serve as your alderman in Ward 5 from 2006 to 2014. A number of things were accomplished during that time:
- Prevented over-commercialization of West Hollis Street
- WSMN site & sites adjacent to landfill
- Supported neighborhood-compatible development such as Second Nature Academy, YMCA relocation, & Crossway Christian Church
- Led efforts with Police/Public Works to prevent crime in parks
- Reduced taxes through careful, fiscally-responsible management of the landfill
- Demanded stringent odor controls at the landfill and prevented importation of regional garbage
- Addressed neighborhood street and traffic issues throughout Ward 5 including:
- Ridge Road, W. Hollis Street, Gilson Road, Fordham, Gendron, Sagamore, Countryside
While you can always contact me regarding concerns or questions you may have, please direct constituent issues to Mike Soucy, your current Ward 5 Alderman, via phone at 603-765-7973 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serving as your alderman has truly been an honor and a privilege. The past eight years have only solidified my commitment to Nashua and you, my fellow citizens. I am sure our paths will cross again.